Gardening made easy
Every year we waist millions and millions of tons of food. In Switzerland it's 2,8 million tons per year, which equals almost a kilo per person per day!! This is partly due to long and suboptimal transport. But mainly because we, you & me, buy way more food than we eat......... Growing your own vegetables is a great way to reduce food waste.
Yes, I do hear you: Hé Émely,
- I don't have space for a vegetable garden,
- I have back problems or knee issues and can't work a vegetable garden,
- I'd love home grown vegetables, but I really appreciate my spare time and don't want to spent every week night and weekend in the garden
- I haven't managed to keep any plant alive so far
Well yes, yes, yes, yes, valuable arguments. But now there is the Ultra Easy Urban Gardening-system:
* it only takes 5 minutes a day of your time
* without any physical hard labour,
* no bending or crawling
* possible as of 60x30 cm and
* developed for success!
Want to know more about the system and how you can contribute to a better world by starting your own UEU-Garden today? Subscribe to my Urban Gardening Newsletter for regular updates on how to manage your garden.
Looking for more guidance, coaching and want all your questions answered? Register to my Ultra Easy Urban Gardening Class 2020.